Leading Agile Culture Shock, Live Online Workshop, May 28, 2020 (12-4pm CDT)
In partnership with The Center For Agile Leadership, Braintrust is proud to offer this 1/2 day, live online workshop- Leading Agile Culture Shock
May 28, 2020
12:00pm – 4:00pm CDT
LEADING AGILE CULTURE SHOCK – Live Online Workshop
Who This Class Is For:
Anyone in a leadership position that wants to help their teams adjust to being “thrust” into an (unexpected and/or unwanted) Agile environment.
To help you manage “sudden and/or unexpected” cultural change, the Center For Agile leadership® has created a 1/2-day VIRTUAL “Leading Culture Shock” class. You’ll leave with a better understanding of how to “lead” your organization’s culture under difficult circumstances. You’ll take away tangible, practical next steps that you can take to positively influence your organization’s culture, particularly under challenging/stressful circumstances.
As a student of the Leading Agile Culture Shock Class, I want to…
1. Examine the key tenets of Agile Leadership.
2. Define what culture is, and how best to respond when it is thrown into a tailspin by extraneous and unexpected circumstances.
3. Understand why having and sharing an actionable vision, mission and purpose… (and associated core values), are fundamental to building a sustainable culture, particularly under stressful conditions.
4. Survey the key influencers of my organization’s culture, so that I can determine the best areas in which to focus my eﬀorts.
5. Have a dedicated Q&A session with a Center For Agile Leadership® executive regarding the challenges I am currently facing at my particular organization, and how I can overcome them.
• Practical tools and techniques for shaping company culture, particularly under times of sudden/unexpected change.
Your employees will demonstrate:
– Greater Engagement
– Less fear and uncertainty
– Improved Morale
– Elevated Confidence (in the organization and in themselves)
– Enhanced Innovation
– Increased Personal Accountability
– Higher Job Satisfaction (which boosts Retention)
• Digital copies of all class materials
• Free monthly alumni calls
• Membership to the private “True Agile Leader™” LinkedIn Group
• Access to the “Becoming A True Agile Leader™” Podcast
• Access to the entire Center For Agile Leadership video library