Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO℠) is an in-depth, two-day immersion into the world of the Product Owner role. The class does a deep dive into the role of the Product Owner and how they identify and work with their Stakeholders, facilitate product discovery, test assumptions, and make sure their team builds the right thing in the right order. The class is full of real-world examples from the attendees’ experiences and introduces attendees to practical tools and techniques that can be implemented immediately at your workplace. The class is a deep dive into your role as a Product Owner and the hands-on activities and exercises demonstrate key concepts and let you experience the next level of Scrum firsthand.
- Product Owner Core Competencies
- Advanced Purpose and Strategy
- Empathizing with Customers and Users
- Advanced Product Assumption Validation
- Advanced Techniques for Working with the Product Backlog
B. Who Should Attend
Anyone is welcome to take this course, however, to receive your Advanced Certified Product Owner (A-CSPO℠) you need to:
- Have a current Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) certification
- Have at least 12 months of experience within the last 5 years that you demonstrate by updating the experience on your Scrum Alliance Profile
- Complete the two-day Advanced Certified Product Owner (A-CSPO) class
C. Learning Objectives
As an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO℠) class participant, I want to…
- Examine the Product Owner role, so that I can develop my Product Owner skills.
- Explore ways to identify my Stakeholders, so that I do not miss any important Stakeholders.
- Facilitate Stakeholder discussions, so that we can build consensus.
- Understand Technical Debt, so that I can work with my development team to maximize value.
- Understand the different ways I can scale my product and agility so that I can maximize value for my Stakeholders.
- Understand Product Strategy, so that I can evolve it over time to meet customer expectations.
- Work with my Stakeholders to iteratively build and release my product, so that I am meeting Stakeholder expectations.
- Explore product discovery, so that I can understand the most important things to build.
- Test product assumptions, so that I can build the right thing.
- Understand outcome versus output, so that we can focus on building the least output for the maximum outcome.
- Refine my Product Backlog, so that there are items ready for the team to work.
- Understand areas that my organization may struggle with, so that I can brainstorm solutions with the class.
The Braintrust Consulting Group is one of the leading Agile trainers in the U.S. Utilizing the latest brain science research, Braintrust uniquely facilitates this advanced course as a deeper, more intensive Product Owner program developed specifically for practicing Product Owners.
We help you take your Product Owner skills to the next level Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) picks up where Certified Scrum Product Owner®(CSPO®) left off in your journey to becoming a Certified Scrum Professional®-Product Owner. In the Advanced Certified Product Owner (A-CSPO), you’ll be focused on exploring ways to work with your stakeholder and product, applying that knowledge to release successful product increments to your stakeholders.
- Learn while having fun
- Retain more information because of our unique hands-on approach based on the latest research into brain science
- Be entertained by stories from our real-world experienced and knowledgeable instructors
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing Stakeholders and define and validate business value.
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features of your customers and end users will actually use and communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment.
- Maximize investments already made by gaining valuable Scrum Education Units®(SEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Increase your personal worth within your company and in the marketplace.