VIRTUAL Class is delivered through Zoom Platform and led in real-time by a Braintrust expert instructor.
Led by our expert Agile trainers, this virtual, online class experience delivers the quality you’ve come to expect from The Braintrust Consulting Group from the convenience of your desktop or laptop. Virtual Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) is an innovative, interactive, online workshop that leads attendees into the world of Agile Product Management. The class is full of practical, real-world techniques, which can be implemented immediately at your workplace. This class will allow your organization to enjoy the many advantages Scrum has to offer. Hands-on exercises demonstrate key concepts and let you experience the benefits of Scrum firsthand.
C. Learning Objectives
As a Virtual Scrum Product Owner class participant, I want…
- To describe the Scrum framework, so that I can clearly comprehend the Scrum process
- To describe the roles and responsibilities in Scrum, so that I can understand who does what
- To do a Scrum simulation, so that I have a real-world example to base the class exercises on
- To demonstrate how to create a Product Vision Statement, so that I can establish a guiding light for the product, with the help of my Stakeholders
- To demonstrate how to create a Product Roadmap, so that I can chart a course for the team and help build consensus with my Stakeholders
- To demonstrate how to establish User Roles and Personas, so that I can ensure that I don’t miss an important Stakeholder’s business need
- To understand Story Mapping, so that I can walk my Stakeholders through my product and avoid missing some major functionality.
- To understand how to test product assumptions, so that I build what my customers truly need
- To explain how to seed a Product Backlog, so that I can quickly establish enough Backlog items so that the team can start Sprinting
- To demonstrate how to write User Stories, so that I can clearly articulate the who, what, and why behind a Backlog item.
- To demonstrate how to quickly assess business value, so that I can establish an initial priority for the Backlog items in my Product Backlog
- To list several ways to prioritize my Product Backlog, so that I can determine the best approach for the situation at hand.
- To refine my Product Backlog, so that it is ready for Sprint Planning
- To demonstrate how to create a release plan, so that I can determine the best time to put the product increment in my Stakeholders’ hands
- To understand my role as a Product Owner during the Sprint, so that I know how I can best support my team
- To list areas where we might get into trouble so that I know what to look out for as my organization implements Scrum
F. The Braintrust Difference
THE BRAINTRUST DIFFERENCE:
- Digital E-book: Scrum for the Rest of Us Included
- Digital Scrum Process Diagram Included
- 1 on 1 Mentoring/Coaching Included
We’re so sure that you’ll love our new virtual classes that we’re offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all virtual classes. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your virtual experience, we’ll let you attend one of our future, in-person classes for free. (*some exclusions apply)