This one-day Workshop is perfect for any leader who wants to understand the importance of willingness to change in overall Business Agility. You’ll leave this workshop with a better understanding of the four stages of change, and with an action plan to help your team move quickly to the next phase of change.
B. Who Should Attend
This workshop is for anyone who is interested in learning how culture plays a key role in overall Business Agility.
C. Learning Objectives
- Define the key tenets of Agile Leadership and how they relate to Business Agility
- Define what culture is so that I can have a shared understanding with my organization
- Explore how organizational culture impacts Business Agility
- Assess my organization’s culture so that I can have a baseline with which to measure progress against
- Understand why having and sharing an actionable vision, and associated core values, are fundamental to building a sustainable culture
- Survey the key influencers of culture so that I can determine the best areas in which to focus my efforts
- List the steps of a proven cultural Change Management Model so that I can effectively lead
- Better learn how to influence others so that I can affect broader cultural change within my organization
Your team members will demonstrate…
- Higher Business Agility
- Understanding of the benefits of an organization that is able to change rapidly
- The ability to spread the benefit of little a throughout the organization
- Greater engagement
- Improved morale
- Elevated confidence (in the organization and in themselves)
- Enhanced innovation
- Increased personal accountability
- Higher job satisfaction amongst team members (which boosts retention)
You’ll walk away with a clear understanding of what Business Agility looks like, and how to lead its integration into your culture.