- VIRTUAL (online)
- Monday, June 14, 2021
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021
- 12:30pm – 5:30pm CDT
- 3 Days
Group pricing available. To learn more, contact Allyson Bowers by calling 503.869.5384 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Book early for early bird discount
Book 2 classes for combo discount
Bring your friends
Special pricing for groups of 3 or more
Bring your whole team
Groups of 6 get even bigger
Virtual Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) 3 Days
VIRTUAL Class is delivered through Zoom Platform and led in real-time by a Braintrust expert instructor.
Led by our expert Agile trainers, this virtual, online leadership experience delivers the quality you’ve come to expect from The Braintrust Consulting Group from the convenience of your desktop or laptop. Virtual Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) is an innovative, interactive, online workshop that takes students through the Scrum Framework. The class is full of practical, real-world techniques that ScrumMasters can take back and use immediately at their workplace. The class explores in-depth the roles and responsibilities in Scrum with a deep dive into the role of the ScrumMaster. This class will allow your organization to enjoy the many advantages Scrum has to offer. The CSM exam is included with class registration.
THE BRAINTRUST DIFFERENCE:
- Guarantee To Pass CSM Credential Exam
- Digital E-book: Scrum for the Rest of Us Included
- Digital Scrum Process Diagram Included
- 1 on 1 Mentoring/Coaching Included
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
We’re so sure that you’ll love our new virtual classes that we’re offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all virtual classes. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your virtual experience, we’ll let you attend one of our future, in-person classes for free. (*some exclusions apply)
Cathy Simpson, CST, PMP
Cathy Simpson is a Certified Scrum Trainer and Agile coach, with a passion for bringing joy, happiness and productivity to work. As a Scrum Trainer she teaches groups of people to use the empirical process to build complex products and solve complex problems. Her driving questions in life are “What’s possible?” “How do we make it happen?” and “How do we have fun doing it?” Cathy combines a warm energetic style with insights learned in the trenches at companies ranging from large financial institutions to small start-ups. This enables her to effectively connect with team members, managers and executives in order to facilitate transformation and help people create the futures they are committed to. She regularly speaks about Scrum and Agile at national and local conferences. Before becoming a CST, Cathy worked in technology for 20 years as a software developer, web producer, project/program manager, business consultant and agile coach. She credits her career in technology as the foundation for her success and her first job as a camp counselor as the reason she is a good trainer.
"The last two days I attended the Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Credential 1 course taught by Anu Smalley, CST from The Braintrust Consulting Group. It was a great training with several other seasoned Agile Leaders who are creating change in their teams and organizations. I was reminded that real change takes executive sponsorship, careful consideration, and willing team members. Companies who are committed to putting in the time and allowing the right people to get in the right seats can transform the way an organization delivers. I'm looking forward to using these Agile principles as I build a team who will thrive on a culture of process and system improvement."Chris H., Global IT Solutions
"This class does a great job of explaining and showcasing the strengths of agile development without making the rules rigid and inflexible. I feel that I have a solid groundwork for trying agile and seeing what works best for my team."Derek, Onramp Access
"By tying together Agile principles and engineering best practices, this course provides a springboard from which to improve one's technical output and team dynamic."Ted, Red Hat Inc.
I arrived with a good understanding of Scrum and still found the course tremendously valuable. They did a great job of providing a great value for all skill levels.Karl, Guthy-Renker
"An invaluable resource for learning, improving or cementing an understanding of Scrum."Matt, Naxos of America
Class Learning Objectives
As a Virtual Certified ScrumMaster class participant, I want…
- To explain Lean, Agile and Scrum so that I can better understand Scrum’s relationship to the Agile Manifesto
- To describe the Scrum framework, so that I can clearly comprehend the Scrum process
- To describe the roles and responsibilities in Scrum, so that I can understand who does what
- To do a deep dive into the ScrumMaster role, so that I can clearly understand the breadth and depth of my role
- To experience Scrum, so that I know what it feels like when I start doing it for real
- To explain how to seed a Product Backlog, so that I can assist the Product Owner with creating one
- To demonstrate how to write User Stories, so that I can clearly articulate the who, what, and why behind a Backlog item
- To teach team members how to relatively size Backlog items, so that the Product Owner can make better prioritization decisions
- To explore the Sprint construct, so that I can coach my team on the importance of good Scrum practices
- To list and explain the key events in Scrum, so that I know what is happening, before, during, and after each Sprint
- To explore some additional concepts, so that I can support a Scrum implementation in my organization
- Learn while having fun
- Retain more information because of our unique teaching styles based on the latest research into brain science
- Be entertained by stories from our real-world experienced and knowledgeable instructors
- Maximize investments already made by gaining valuable Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Increase your personal worth within your company and in the marketplace
- Earn your CSM Certification from the convenience of your desk or laptop
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in learning the benefits of Scrum
- IT Professionals (Architects, BAs, DBAs, Developers, Testers, etc.)
- IT Leadership (Managers/Directors/VPs/CIOs/CTOs)
- Project Managers
- Easy-to-use reminders of Scrum
- Downloadable class manual
- Digital copy of the Braintrust book Scrum for the Rest of Us
- 16 SEUs/16 PDUs
- Two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance
- Fulfill one of the requirements for the Certified Scrum Developer® (CSD®) certification
Cancellation Policy: In order to receive a refund you must notify us no later than 10 business days prior to the class start date. Cancellation requests received after the 10 day window will be issued a credit that can be applied towards a future class within the next 12 months and are subject to a $150 transfer fee.
Virtual Satisfaction Guarantee: Offer only valid if you contact us within 10 days of completing your virtual training class and request a free audit of an in-person training. Free audit is only available for the same class type as the virtual training that you completed. Subject to availability.
Privacy Notice: We may on some occasions share your email address with a limited number of our trusted partners. We do not sell your personal information and we treat your privacy with the utmost regard. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any concerns.