- VIRTUAL (online)
- Monday, April 6, 2020
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- 10:00am – 1:00pmCDT
- 3 Days
Group pricing available. To learn more, contact Scott Dunbar by calling 205.807.7488 or by emailing email@example.com
Book early for early bird discount
Book 2 classes for combo discount
Bring your friends
Special pricing for groups of 3 or more
Bring your whole team
Groups of 6 get even bigger
Virtual Certified Scrum Professional-ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
- Current Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM®) certification with Scrum Alliance.
- At least two years of work experience in a ScrumMaster role in the last five years.In order to validate work experience, it must be entered on candidate’s Scrum Alliance profile in Scrum Experience section where it is noted that this is required for Path to CSP applications.)
- Day-to-day involvement with at least one Scrum Team and a mandate to work with the broader organization.
- Internet Access
VIRTUAL Class is delivered through Zoom Platform and led in real-time by a Braintrust expert instructor.
Led by our expert Agile trainers, this virtual, online leadership experience delivers the quality you’ve come to expect from The Braintrust Consulting Group from the convenience of your desktop or laptop. Virtual Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) is an in-depth immersion into the world of Scrum and the role of a professional ScrumMaster. The online class provides a deep dive into Lean Thinking, visual facilitation techniques, remote teams, and more as we examine the relationship of the ScrumMaster to the Product Owner, the Team and the Organization. Filled with real-world examples, you’ll leave this class with practical tools and techniques that can be implemented immediately at your workplace.
Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. CSP®-SMs have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
Anu Smalley, CST, CSP, CSM, CSPO
Anu Smalley is a Certified Scrum Trainer providing education and coaching, consulting services to clients across the United States. Anu’s passion lies within Product Management. Having been a Product Owner for a number of years, she focuses on coaching Product Owner’s, Product Manager and Business Leaders. Anu has 20+ years of experience. Over her career she has been a developer, Project Lead Project Manager, Development Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner and Agile Coach and Trainer. A Graduate from Osmania University, India ( B.A and M.A in Psychology) and Bowling Green State University, Ohio (MBA), Anu has presented at User Group events like SAFe RVA, Agile Delaware and Scrum User Group of Columbia, MO. Anu is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), and a Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP). Anu is an active member of the Scrum Alliance, and Agile Alliance.
"The last two days I attended the Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Credential 1 course taught by Anu Smalley, CST from The Braintrust Consulting Group. It was a great training with several other seasoned Agile Leaders who are creating change in their teams and organizations. I was reminded that real change takes executive sponsorship, careful consideration, and willing team members. Companies who are committed to putting in the time and allowing the right people to get in the right seats can transform the way an organization delivers. I'm looking forward to using these Agile principles as I build a team who will thrive on a culture of process and system improvement."Chris H., Global IT Solutions
"This class does a great job of explaining and showcasing the strengths of agile development without making the rules rigid and inflexible. I feel that I have a solid groundwork for trying agile and seeing what works best for my team."Derek, Onramp Access
"By tying together Agile principles and engineering best practices, this course provides a springboard from which to improve one's technical output and team dynamic."Ted, Red Hat Inc.
I arrived with a good understanding of Scrum and still found the course tremendously valuable. They did a great job of providing a great value for all skill levels.Karl, Guthy-Renker
"An invaluable resource for learning, improving or cementing an understanding of Scrum."Matt, Naxos of America
Class Learning Objectives
As a Virtual Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) class participant, I want to…
- Explain Lean Values and Principles, so that I can better appreciate the roots of Scrum.
- Explore facilitation, so that I can fine-tune my facilitation skills.
- Learn how to create the coaching container, so that I can improve the quality of my coaching.
- Practice developing and delivering training, so that I can provide an engaging experience.
- Investigate team dynamics, so that I can help my Team be as effective as possible.
- Understand the building blocks of a successful team, so that I can launch effective Scrum Teams.
- Explore how to support my Development Team, so that they can deliver value
- Learn how to help my Product Owner, so that they can delight the customer.
- Investigate techniques for organizational change and development, so that I can help my organization transform.
- Learn ways to take Scrum beyond a single team, so that we can focus organizational agility.
- Explore how I am living the Scrum values, so that I can improve my ScrumMaster skills.
The Braintrust Consulting Group is one of the leading Agile trainers in the U.S. Utilizing the latest brain science research, Braintrust uniquely facilitates this advanced course as a deeper, more intensive Scrum Professional program developed specifically for practicing ScrumMasters.
Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) picks up where Advanced Certified ScrumMaster®(A-CSM®) left off and takes your ScrumMaster skills to the next level. In the Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) you’ll be focused on Lean Thinking and exploring your role as ScrumMaster in relation to the Product Owner, the Team, and the Organization.
- Learn while not being bored and having fun
- Retain more information because of our unique teaching styles based on the latest research into brain science
- Be entertained by stories from our real-world experienced and knowledgeable instructors
- Attend exclusive CSP® events with other leaders in Scrum and Agile
- Attract more recruiters and command a higher rate of pay
- Establish a gateway and milestone toward becoming CST®, CEC, or CTC
- Earn your CSP-SM Certification from the convenience of your desk or laptop
Who Should Attend?
VIRTUAL Class is delivered through GoToTraining Platform and led in real-time by a Braintrust expert instructor.Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster represents the culmination of the Path to CSP program and the highest-level accreditation that Scrum Alliance offers for ScrumMasters. Attaining Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster is the third and final step in the Path to CSP in the ScrumMaster track.
This program is designed for practicing ScrumMasters who have completed CSM®– and A-CSM®. Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
Are you ready to take your knowledge and skillset in your role as ScrumMaster to the next level? If so, it’s time to elevate your career further by earning the Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) certification.
- Five virtual training sessions with a Certified Scrum Trainer® and Path to CSP Educator
- Downloadable class manual
- Certification as a Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) for participants who satisfy all coursework requirements to the satisfaction of the trainer
- Certificate of course completion that may be submitted to your employer and/or a professional body (PMI, IIBA, or similar) for PDUs (available on request)
- Digital copy of the Braintrust book Scrum for the Rest of Us
- 16 SEUs/16 PDUs
Cancellation Policy: In order to receive a refund you must notify us no later than 10 business days prior to the class start date. Cancellation requests received after the 10 day window will be issued a credit that can be applied towards a future class within the next 12 months and are subject to a $150 transfer fee.
Privacy Notice: We may on some occasions share your email address with a limited number of our trusted partners. We do not sell your personal information and we treat your privacy with the utmost regard. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns.