As a Scrum Essentials class participant, I want to…
1. Explain the theories Scrum is based on, so that I know why Scrum works.
2. Understand Agile, so that I can distinguish it from Scrum.
3. Describe the overall Scrum Framework, so that I know how the parts of Scrum integrate.
4. List the roles of Scrum, so that I can know how the members of a Scrum team work together.
5. Use support Scrum Artifacts, so that the team can better radiate valuable information.
6. List and explain the key meetings in Scrum, so that I know what is happening before, during and after each Sprint.
7. Experience a Scrum Sprint, so that I can learn by doing.
8. Use the right metrics, so that the team has data for continuous improvement.
Upcoming Scrum Essentials 1 Day Classes
Searching for upcoming classes
There are no classes in your area. Please contact us to request a private class.