Position: Director of Marketing
Who We Are:
The Braintrust Consulting Group is a worldwide leader in Agile transformations. We use practical, hands-on training and team coaching to teach our clients how to successfully learn, plan, and implement Agile processes (such as Scrum and Kanban). Our goal is to educate clients on how to increase predictability of delivery, decrease time-to-market, and improve overall satisfaction.
Company Core Values:
Our core values drive everything that we do, every decision we make, and every client interaction.
- Passion fuels everything.
- Have fun.
- Be professional at all times.
- Deliver extreme customer service.
- Pay attention to the small details.
- Continue to grow.
The Braintrust Consulting Group is seeking a Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate is a hybrid talent who is both a strategic thinker who understands how to set high level marketing goals and a tactical executioner who possesses the skills to implement day-to-day tasks to accomplish those goals. This person will be accountable for all marketing, branding, and communications activities of The Braintrust Consulting Group and our secondary business line, The Center for Agile Leadership. The role supports the overall strategies of Sales and Marketing. There is a heavy emphasis on digital marketing and driving traffic and online sales through the Braintrust website, www.braintrustgroup.com.
The candidate must be able to work remotely in a decentralized team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, or other business-related field
- 5+ years experience in marketing management role
- Strong digital marketing skills (SEM, SEO, and Social)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Strong self-management skills
- Basic Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Basic website CMS experience
- MBA or equivalent
- Google Adword Certification
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Works with President and VP of Sales on setting marketing and communication strategies for the company.
- Leads relationships with external marketing vendors including website developers and others.
- Manage all website content, sales, and messaging activities.
- Responsible for marketing budget, supporting all marketing and communications activities. Must develop all marketing and communications strategies and activities within budget goals.
- Accountable for driving double digit percentage online sales growth year-over-year.
- Develop the company’s overall branding, marketing and corporate communication strategies in line with the company’s business development objectives and market characteristics and trends.
- Responsible for the development of marketing collateral for marketing events and sales needs in keeping with the marketing communication and branding strategy of the company.
- Responsible for the development and design of ongoing supporting class materials for operations and training teams.
- Maintain market intelligence on marketing propositions of competitors and trends and ensure sharing of market intelligence with the business development teams.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The Braintrust Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
Position: Logistics Facilitator, Center For Agile Leadership
Want to Impact Lives? Join our team as a Logistics Facilitator.
We, at the Center for Agile Leadership, are actively pursuing our life’s work by defining modern leadership and teaching its values and principles to tomorrow’s leaders. We need your help with our mission to “help leaders grow”.
If you are the type of person who:
- Lives the concept of “Extreme Customer Service” and would do anything in your power to accommodate a client or trainer request
- Takes great pride in your attention to detail
- Takes ownership of problems and sees them through to the end
- Is comfortable around executives and their personalities
- Would be willing to travel up to 50% of the time (mostly domestic, with potential limited international travel)
- Is not afraid to lift and move 7-10 boxes from 30lbs up to 50lbs for each class
- Passionately wants to help others to grow
Then we need you on the team. Here’s a little more detail about what you would do on a regular basis.
Essential – You would be Coordinating all activities before, during, and after a class. This includes:
- Making initial contact with our clients and guiding them through the pre-class assignments
- Ensuring all logistics (Venue, catering, etc) are in place and ready for the class
- Order all printing materials for each class
- Traveling to the class venue ahead of the trainers and setting up the classroom
- Handling all ground level logistics during the class with the venue and caterer, including making last minute adjustments due to weather
- Keeping the trainers on track and providing them with all the necessary exercises at the right times during class
- Staying behind after the class to clean-up and pack and ship supplies for the next class
- Scheduling, facilitating, and tracking attendance for post class calls
- Ensuring that everyone gets certified, this involves electronic systems and mailed certificates
- Always keep an eye open for improvements and make changes to how we work as needed
Now were Dreaming – If you have the skills to do the following we would be overjoyed
- Ability to field sales inquiries and do a little prospecting; yes, we do offer commission
- Occasionally during class, you could be called upon to teach a module or facilitate an exercise
- Willing to work out at CrossFit after class with company founder; added benefit if you can beat him at the WODs
Interested? We need your help now; so please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org