As we have several members of the Braintrust team that are avid soccer fans we have decided to have a “Pick the Winner” contest. Who is going to win the World Cup? Pick the winner and you could win some great prizes.
We’ll also throw in some Braintrust items for each winner!
How to Enter:
- Enter your entry as a comment here or on one of our social media posts
- If you are not already, follow us on one of the following social media platforms –
o Facebook https://www.facebook.com/braintrustgroup
o Twitter https://twitter.com/braintrustgroup
o LinkedIn Group “Live Agile!” https://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=6658290
- Pick the semi-final teams and the winner of each semi-final game
- Pick the ultimate winner
- Specify the score of the final, including the penalty kick score if you believe it will come to that
- Pick the 3rd place winner , and the score
- Finally, (not required) write a paragraph as a comment on our World Cup 2014 posts on “How Agile and the World Cup are Related.” (This will be used as the final tie-breaker, if needed, and be judged by our trainers and coaches)
- You must follow The Braintrust Consulting Group on a minimum of one platform
- Entries must be in by midnight July 3rd, 2014
- First tie-breaker will be the teams in the final
- Second tie-breaker will be the final score
- Third tie-breaker will be the four semi-finalists
- Fourth tie-breaker will be the winner of the 3rd place match
- Final tie-breaker will be the comment relating Agile to the World Cup
Have fun & Good Luck!!