EmailFacebookTwitterLinkedInRedditPrintShare/Bookmark

Agile Training And Coaching

Training + Coaching = Your SuccessAgile Training And Coaching

Why
When developing software, having no process leads to chaos and too much process slows progress to a crawl. We founded Braintrust because we believe that the correct application of a lightweight process is the fastest path to success. Our own real-world experience has proven this to be true time-and-time again.Agile Training And Coaching

 
What
At Braintrust we believe in a two-phase approach to implementing a lightweight process for developing software. First, lead with training so that everyone on your team is on the same page with a base level of knowledge and the skills to move forward. Then, follow training with coaching at the team and organizational level. We have found that learning a lightweight process is only 10% of the challenge; the other 90% comes from influencing organizational change. Coaching is the secret weapon to help your organization successfully transition to an Agile environment, in order to maximize your training investment.

 
How
Today the Braintrust Consulting Group is a worldwide leader in Agile training, specifically using Scrum. As a PMI Registered Education Provider (REP) and a Scrum Alliance (SA) Registered Education Provider (REP), The Braintrust Consulting Group offers classes ranging from fundamentals to certified training. President and lead trainer, Brian Rabon, is one of only ~150 Certified Scrum Trainers® (CST) in the entire world. This designation allows The Braintrust Consulting Group to offer Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) and Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) classes across the United States and internationally. CSM and CSPO certification are the most recognized Agile certifications worldwide for software development and beyond.Agile Training And Coaching

Braintrust’s team of coaches have years of experience transforming organizations large and small. All of our coaches are organizational change experts and are as comfortable working with executives as they are with teams. Our coaches have extensive experience with implementation planning, engaging remote/offshore teams, and guiding teams and leaders through the adoption of Agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban. Through coaching we can help you make Agile work in your environment. We lead and motivate people to understand what is possible. We help you get it done, so that you get product into your customer’s hands, so you can start reaping business value sooner.

Check out our available classes or contact us to schedule a custom training class for your organization. Been trained but need a coach to make it stick? Check out our coaching services too!

We trust you’ll be satisfied and your teams will get to a high performing state more quickly with our help and support. Don’t just take our word for it, see what our customers are saying about us.Agile Training And Coaching

Recent News

Scrum Video Tip #2: The Daily Scrum

Posted on Friday, August 21st, 2015

What are three things that a ScrumMaster can do to keep the Daily Scrum from becoming mundane?Key Takeaways:3 Questions: stop asking the 3 questions and let your team "just do it"Order: let the team decide the order of who goes next, have them pass to the next team memberVenue: vary the venue for the meeting, how about... Read More

Training From The Back Of The Room With Sharon Bowman

Posted on Tuesday, August 11th, 2015

If you have attended one of our Braintrust training classes, then you know we do things a little differently. We build paper airplanes, we design board games, and we even make fruit salads in classes. We do these fun, interactive learning activities because we use  Sharon Bowman's techniques for teaching from the back... Read More